HELP! It’s an upstream battle!
It is a dangerous time for the Salt River wild horses. They are fierce and can stand up for themselves in the forest, but they need us to stand up for them everywhere else!
We are working hard with our new attorney to fight the latest attack on the Salt River wild horses in federal court, and yes we need your help!!
Here, Splendor’s dad Lindor fights off a bachelor, while little Splendor tries to swim to shore in a high river of 2800 CFS! They made it!
Please communicate with the officials and legislators. Facebook pages are great to comment on also. Fight for them like their lives depend on it, because they do!
It’s an upstream battle! We need your help, because the Salt River wild horses will not be fine if we do not all jump in to save them, one last time!! Don’t let them drown!
Here’s what you can do to make all the difference:
Call and email the following officials and ask for their express and clear support.
Your talking points are:
- There is no proof at all that they are ruining the environment, in fact them eating the dry weeds is a GOOD thing, because it mitigates and reduces our high wildfire danger.
- They are important to you, (and tell them why) important to our economy, and important to our AZ history.
- Their humane management is a great success, and their numbers are already reducing.
- Its too expensive and too cruel to remove them, and you’ll be outraged!
Many will have answering machines on, so let’s fill them up with your voices! Keep things very polite but urgent and ask them to call you back. Please really do it, you could be the drop that tips the bucket for their long term protection.
- Governor Katie Hobbs- 602 542 4331
- Senator Krysten Sinema- 520 639 7080
- Senator Mark Kelly.- 602 671 7901
- Congrssman David Schweikert- 202 235 2190
- Congressman Raul Grijalva- 520 622 6788
- TNF Supervisor Office (thank them!💗) – 602 225 5200
- Mesa Ranger Office (thank them! 💗) – 480 610 3302
Ask our local news stations to support the horses too!
- Channel 3 – 602 207 3443
- Channel 10 – 602 257 1234
- Channel 12 – 602 257 1212
- Channel 15 – 602 273 1500
The horses are counting on you, Arizonans!
We are working hard with our new attorney to fight the latest attack on the Salt River wild horses, and yes we need your help!! Here’s what we need you… | By Salt River Wild Horse Management Group | Facebook
3.4K views, 81 likes, 36 loves, 43 comments, 103 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Salt River Wild Horse Management Group: We are working hard with our new attorney to fight the latest attack on the…