900 bike riders rally for the horses!
Protecting the protected Salt River wild horses. Wow, NINE HUNDRED riders (sign-ins) were in the Tonto National Forest to rally behind us and stand up for the Salt River wild horses today!
Riders agreed- the river fence is ugly, it’s terrible for wild horses, and we don’t need it!
The ride went off without a hitch and we want to thank every one who came and everyone who donated and volunteered.
- Thank you Superstition Harley Davidson and Skeeter Peak, organizer of the 5th annual ride for the Salt River wild horses!
- Thank you, MCSO Lake patrol.
- Thank you for the photos, GP Walsh Photography.
- Thank you for the good times, SRWHMG volunteers.
- Thank you to everyone in this picture!! What a ride!
We are a lot of people. We are their voice. We are their protection. Are you with us? Please Click LIKE 👍 on the ride’s Facebook post to say you are!
Again, THANK YOU, everyone. The friendships we make will last a lifetime, but the difference we make will outlast us all.